Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cycle 2 Day 18

I've been slacking on my posting again. I've been doing good though. I was 188.2 today, that's down 13.5 since I started. I'm actually wearing a pair of size 12 pants today. They were a little tight on my thighs when I first put them on, but they are just fine now. I've also noticed all my button up shirts seem too big. I took out the measuring tape this morning and I don't see any difference in inches yet though - kind of weird.

I'm getting bored of the food again. I'm so tired of grilled chicken and steak and fish. I want spaghetti and tacos and...... I think you get the picture. I did go to lunch on Saturday with friends. I was good, I had lettuce wraps with no sauce. They were pretty good. Today is my son's 16th birthday and he wants to go to Chinese food for dinner. Not sure what I will eat there. I guess I will see if they can just do some chicken and steamed veggies or something.

I guess that's it for today......

No comments:

Post a Comment