Yay - 182.5 this morning. The scale did say 182.1, but of course I weighed myself more than once and it stuck with 182.5 2 other times, so I'll go with that. That's 1.1lbs since yesterday. I'm pretty happy with that. My pants are still feeling bigger and bigger. The pants I was wearing yesterday I gave to my oldest son, he's doing some modifications to them so he can wear them. Basically making the legs "skinny". He's wanted some cords but hasn't been able to find any he likes.
I'm counting down the days now. Only 8 more days after today for injections and only 10 more of eating like this. Woo hoo!!!!!
Another tired morning. I didn't get up and work out. I know I need to just force my butt to get out of bed because once the injections are done and I'm eating like normal I will need to do it whether I want to or not and it would be better to get into the habit now.
I did an official measurement this morning and have to share. My waist is down from 36 to 29.5 and my ab area on my stomach went from 44 to 36. That's pretty awesome. My hips still need some work but they are down from 46 to 40.5. Things are moving right along and I'm happy with my progress. I posted my weight loss on facebook this morning and put on there that I've lost almost 20lbs in 5 weeks and one of my friends commented that she's only lost 4 lbs in 5 weeks. That just shows how hard it is to lose on your own and how easy it is with hcg. If I can do it anyone can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment