I was back down to 183.6 this morning. I didn't get up and jog again. I've been so tired and it's one of two things or both.... either still catching up from the weekend or because it's that time of the month. That's one thing I hate about HcG - it makes me have a period when I normally wouldn't. I just hate that because mine are miserable.
I prefilled all my shots for the rest of my time. I still have enough for at least an extra week in my bottle. As much as I don't want to waste it, I really want to be done now, so I don't think I will use what's left in the bottle. I'm so happy that I only have 9 more days after today of injections and then 2 more days of eating this way and then on to "REAL" food. Woo hoo!!!!!
My pants that I was wearing today, I bought a couple months ago, they are size 14s and they were pretty much falling off. They are the cords that I bought so they have always been perfectly fitting and then a little bit loose and now way too loose. My wedding rings are also super loose. That is annoying. I can't wait till I'm done so I can get them sized and they can be perfect again.
I just had a thought..... does it really matter what my weight is as long as I'm wearing size 8 when I'm done? I mean if I'm 183 and a size 12, then what if I'm 160 and size 8? Size 8 was my goal so if I make it, does the weight really matter? Then my next thought is 'will I be happy in a size 8, or will do I want to be a size 6?' I guess I will figure it out when I get there. Another thought... once I stop the HcG in 9 days, and I start exercising hard again, I'm assuming the weight loss will be different than it has been, I wonder how all that is going to work. hmmmmm so many thoughts today.
I guess that's it.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment