A little bummed today.... the scale went back up to 183.8 this morning. Not sure what's going on with that. I'm going to ask if the jogging could affect that. I was hoping to see a lower number since I have been jogging and I drank a ton of water yesterday. Maybe I'm retaining some of that water for some reason. I was super thirsty yesterday. I drank 127 oz of water all day. I got up and went to the bathroom 3 times last night.
I'm leaving today to go to Oregon for the weekend. I'm going to try really hard to be good all weekend. It will be tough, but I can do it.
Actually now that I think about it, I do feel a little swollen and puffy this morning, my rings are a little tight. So I must be retaining water. Not sure why though.
Last night I was sitting on my son's bed talking to him and I could actually sit with my knees "hugged" up to my chest with my arms around my knees. I don't know how long it's been since I could do that. I feel like I can sit like a skinny girl. It's so exciting. I wonder when I will start seeing myself as a skinny girl? I know I still have a ways to go, but I wonder if my opinion of myself will change or if I will always see myself as the fat girl. I guess I will see as time goes on.
I was going to do yoga this morning, but I didn't. Kind of lazy this morning I guess.
Well, I need to go eat some breakfast and get my son to school and finish getting ready to go home for the weekend. yay!!!! So excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment