Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cycle 2 Day 26

Woo hoo 186.2 today. I guess my birthday didn't really stall me. Yay. Yesterday I was so busy at work, I didn't eat like I should and I didn't drink much water. I need to make today better and drink a lot more water. I'm down 15.5 lbs in 3 weeks. That's so exciting.
I'm going home to visit my family next weekend. I'm hoping to be around 180 or even in the 170's before I go. That would be so great. I've almost lost 20lbs since the wedding and since everyone has seen me, and almost 60 since I moved here. That's amazing when I think about it. It's taken a long time, (almost 3 years) but I'm getting there. I'm sure it will be a tough weekend for me to stay on track, but I'm going to try hard.
I ordered some new shorts from lands end - size 12. I hope they fit. I also tried on some of my old clothes last night - mostly old navy stuff. Most of the 14s fit, they are just a little tight, but they can zip and everything. After putting them on though, I don't know if I like any of them anymore. They are from probably 7-8 years ago, and styles have changed so much since then. So, I may just get rid of them.
Well, I'm hungry, time to go eat breakfast and get my food ready for work today.

3 comments:

  1. Hello. My name is Shannon and I just wanted to let you know that out of all the blogs I have been searching about HCG--yours is my fave.
    I am starting my diet plan with Medshape tonight. And like yo--I am starting at same exact weight. Your posts gave me an understanding that it is going to be TOUGH and some days wont be so TOUGH. I think I can handle that! So, keep up the good work and keep on postin' cuz it really motivates me! Also, you are in the 80's --arent you super excited? Gosh, I cant wait to be in the 80's. The 70's are my fav though. Thats when the cute skirts can be worn and jeans! Well I just wanted to let you know that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like you got your b-day wish! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments.
    Shannon ~
    Which Medshape are you going to? I go to the one on the West Side on Thunderbird. I love the girls there - they are great. Keep me updated on your progress and if you need any support or have questions I'm here for you!

    ReplyDelete