This morning one scale said 186.9 - it wasn't accurate, not sure what happened with the scale, but I was excited for a moment. I hopped on the other scale just to see and no - it was 188.2, so I tried the other one a little while later and it was 188.7 - so I don't know how it came up with the first number.
I must say though, this time I have been so much more hungry than last round. Mostly at night after dinner. I go weigh in tonight, so I will ask about that and see if they have any suggestions. I haven't been doing that great on water this week though, so that also might have something to do with it. So I need to get on track with that. It's not that I don't drink any water, I drink at least 64+, but not 100+ like I should.
I was happy with what I saw in the mirror after I got dressed this morning. I didn't have the whole muffin top going on. That made me super happy.
I guess that's it for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment