Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 45 evening update

I'm feeling a little better tonight. I'm happy my headache is pretty much gone, but now I have cramps. Oh, the joys of being a woman. :( For lunch today we went and got a rotisserie chicken from the store deli. I just ate some of the chicken breast and an orange. It was pretty good. I also have been craving a pepsi or rootbeer, so I got a diet pepsi. I've never been a real pop drinker, but every once in a while I will want one, so i gave in to it. For dinner tonight my husband grilled some steak and I sauteed some onions and red peppers in some taco seasoning and water, we sliced up the steak and added it in and had fajitas. Mine was minus the tortilla of course, and no sour cream, but it was pretty good. There's lots of left overs, so I will have something to eat tomorrow.
I'm really hungry right now though, so I thought I would type instead of eat. Maybe I should have went to my appointment today and talked to her about taking a break from the HCG sooner than planned. But then I also think I'm just having a hard time because it's that time of the month. I'll see how I continue to feel this week I guess.
I don't like that I need to eat my fruit during the day, I really want dessert. Maybe I will have some tea or something - maybe that will help with the sweet and the hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment