185.6 this morning. I love seeing lower numbers on the scale, it's so exciting!!!! Today I'm wearing my size 12 pants and let me tell you - they feel great. Not too tight like there were when I bought them, not too loose like a lot of my 14s, they just fit perfect and feel great. I couldn't stop looking at myself in the full-length mirror this morning. I'm even going to attach a picture. I still think it's so weird that I'm in the 180s and wearing medium shirts and 12/14s. When I weighed this much over 6 years ago I was 14/16 and I think extra large in shirts. So either I'm losing weight differently or the sizes have changed over the years. That's something I'm going to ask when I go in on Saturday.
I didn't drink much water yesterday or the day before, so I'm gonna try to up that today and see if I have an even bigger loss tomorrow - even though I am happy about the losses I have been having this week. About 1/2 lb a day is nothing to complain about.
Here are two pictures, one is a little blurry but it shows my full body in my cute size 12s.

I think we lose weight differently with hcg. I'm finally fitting in clothes I wore 3 years ago, but 3 years ago I weighed a good 5-8 pounds less than I do now... and my clothes fit BETTER now. I wonder if a lot of it has to do with the fact that a pound of fat takes up a lot more room on the body than a pound of muscle, and with hcg we lose mostly abnormal fat instead of abnormal fat, normal fat, and lean muscle like on conventional diets.
ReplyDeleteHi--Shannon again! Thanks for the motivation! You look awesome by the way! I cannot WAIT to wear cute tops like that again--without covering my quarterback shoulders! :)
ReplyDeleteSo, I am going to Medshape in Mesa on Dobson. How do they distribute the HCG? I think I read on your blog that they gave you 6 to take home. Someone just asked me if Medshape only administers once a week. TTFN!
Thanks Jaimie - that's great to know. I'm not going crazy. :) It really does make it more motivating when you can fit into the smaller sizes too.
ReplyDeleteHey Shannon - thanks for the compliment. They give me 2 weeks at a time. They give a bottle of Hcg, 12 needles and 12 little alcohol wipey things. And then you do the rest yourself. They will show you how to get it in the syringe and where and how to inject yourself. It's super easy and doesn't even hurt.
Oh cool. I thought I was only going to get it weekly! Well, I just re-looked at your very first pic and the one today--you are still beautiful in your first pic--but the 2nd is awesome--a big smile too! Cant wait for MY TIME!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, I will be following you--so dont let me down!!! ha ha! :) You can follow me too if you'd like--to keep me on track! cool?
Well, I am off to Medshape for my very first appointment! Wish me luck!
Wow you are right, I just looked back at that before picture and there is such a huge difference. That is so exciting. Let me know how your appointment went. At least now you get the fun part, 2 loading days eating everything you want. Get your fill of it all now. Eat, Eat, Eat - it will make things easier once you start the low calorie part. You can email at mk_tanis@yahoo.com so we can keep in touch easier.
ReplyDeleteHi! I went to my consultation. I see a Dr. on Sat to get weighed in. Well I sent you an email with more details!
ReplyDelete