So today I was back up to 185.1 - not totally sure why. The two things I can think of is possibly the running because my legs, hips, abs and back muscles are a little sore, so maybe my muscles are retaining water. The other thing I can think of is for dinner last night I bought a rotisserie chicken and I ate a little of the skin on it. Not sure though. I guess I will see what the scale says tomorrow.
I will hopefully go jogging when I get home tonight. I didn't go this morning because this is our Monday to have my step-daughter, so I didn't feel comfortable leaving while she was sleeping when my husband wasn't home. Especially since she got sick before she went to bed last night.
I guess I don't have a whole lot to say today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So, you think the jogging caused the gain? You know you said that only 20 mins a day. That makes sense. I feel like my clinic didnt really even tell me much. Or offer info you know? They just kept asking me "do you have any questions" You know how it is when they ask that "ummm how do I have questions--you havent told me much to stem from"
ReplyDeleteBut, you are going to Medshape too correct. Well thanks for the advice. I am going to go purchase some tea and cherry tomatoes and snap peas tonight! :)