What a great morning already. I'm going to say my official weight this morning is 184.3. I actually did see 183.8 on the scale but I tried a couple more times just to be sure and got 184.3 3 times - so I will go with that.
I just got done with my jog this morning. I feel so accomplished. I walked for 2:30 min and then I jogged the whole rest of the time. I jogged 2 miles and 22 minutes straight. Oh my gosh, I can't even express how proud of myself I am. I didn't jog last night because it was like an oven out. I guess the heat has started. it's supposed to be 100 today. So I will be jogging tomorrow morning too, and then I will have to figure out what to do Thursday and Friday cuz my step daughter will be here.
Well, I just wanted to post really quick cuz I'm so proud of my jogging..... got to get ready for work now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW! You did awesome! Wow 4 pounds away from the 70's--you keep jogging like that you are gonna be there in no time. I bet you look awesome. I will write to ya later, but I just wanted to say congrats! and i am off for my walk as well! i cant jog yet--but soon! :)
ReplyDeleteI've been dragging my feet when it comes to exercising while on the program... you are encouraging to get my butt in gear!! Thanks.
ReplyDelete