Thursday, April 23, 2009

VLCD Cycle 2 Day 34

182.9 this morning. I'm loving that. I got my butt out of bed and went out for my jog this morning. My legs were so totally protesting. My thighs and hips were burning from the get go. But I just slowed my pace and worked through it. I went pretty slow today, but I still jogged 2 miles straight with no walking. It took me 23 minutes - but that's ok.

I'm getting frustrated with clothes! I know, it's a great thing that my clothes don't fit, but it gets annoying. I know I've complained about this before. But seriously, I like my pants to fit a certain way and when they are too big in the crotch area or saggy in the butt area it is annoying!!!! And that's what my pants are doing today. The awesome part though, I just bought these pants in February I think (well, that's not awesome cuz I only got to wear them about 2 months), but they were tight when I bought them. I couldn't even really wear them when I first got them because they were uncomfortable tight, and now they are so loose. So of course that feels great, I just get frustrated because it means one less pair of pants I have to wear.

My husband and I have been planning on getting a tattoo each. It was kind of our wedding gift to each other, but we haven't done it yet. I decided this morning, we are doing it as soon as I'm done with my weight loss - that will be like my ultimate reward for losing. I can't wait.

I guess that's about it for today......

2 comments:

  1. Awesome on the jogging. 2 miles! WOW! I havent quit got there yet--soon. what kind of tatoos are you and your husband thinking about? and where? on the back is of course very cute! that is a good motivator. I am going to get one that reads:

    I LOVE HCG - and a pic of a syringe! JUST KIDDING! I am too chicken to ever get one! but if i could i would love a butterfly (im hippie like that!) TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not totally sure on the tattoos yet. I already have one on my back so I'm thinking either on my stomach by my hip bone, or on my thigh. I have been thinking about 2 daisies in our wedding colors, but I'm not sure yet.
    It doesn't really hurt too bad. Maybe cuz I had so much fat on my back. lol

    ReplyDelete