Weigh in: 203.4 I'm so happy to be going down again. If I continue to lose ½ a pound a day I will be under 200 by this time next week. That is so exciting to think of. I'm now under what I weighed on my wedding, which is also exciting because I finally lost the crap that I put on in the 5 months after the wedding.
I was just going to write, "Yesterday I did really well", but then I thought, I do really well every day. This stuff makes it easy. I'm not saying that there aren't temptations, but I'm not hungry all the time, so that makes it easier to not eat the crap. All my food is totally planned out, and for once this is the easiest thing to plan out because my choices are so limited. The thing I hate about trying to lose weight is the time it takes to plan all the meals for the week and then the preparation and stuff. But this is easier; I know what proteins I can eat, I know what fruits I can eat, and then veggies. So if I know that I have shrimp, I can just take out enough for my 12 oz for the day, put them in single serving bags and then when it's time to eat I can decide if I want to cook them with veggies or eat them cold or whatever. (The shrimp are precooked and frozen) I guess next week will be a little more preparation since I will be at work, but it will still be pretty much the same. And then when I do think about the temptations, I also think about my progress so far and do I really want to screw that up because from what I read even one bite can stall you. Do I really want to do that? Nope, I don't. If the rest of the 10 weeks go as fast as the last 2, I can handle it. It's only 12 weeks to give up the food I love and then I will be able to have a bite anytime I want as long as I do it all in moderation. I'm also counting on the fact that once I'm done my stomach will be shrunk from eating the small portions and I will be able to continue to eat just a little bit. The other night I had made 6 oz of beef because I hadn't ate as much as I should the rest of the day, but I couldn't eat anymore after the first 4 oz. That's all my stomach would take. So, there is a step in the right direction.
I can't believe I have lost 12.5 lbs in 2 weeks with no exercise. That is so awesome!!!!!
Yesterday when I tried to make my "crepes", it didn't quite work. It ended up being scrambled eggs and strawberry slices mixed in. Today I tried again, I used a smaller pan, that worked but it was a little thick – more like a regular pancake in thickness. If I do these again, I will try a size pan in between the two that I've used so far and see how it works. But I'm out of strawberries and will be eating grapefruit for the next 2 days. I made tilapia for dinner last night, it was so much better than the cod. It really feels like you can eat a lot when you eat fish. I actually ate 2 fillets to make up my 4 oz last night. I will most likely eat shrimp during the day today and then the tilapia for dinner again tonight.
Tomorrow is my weigh in at the clinic. I'm going to try super hard to not eat or drink water until my appointment at 10:45 and I need to figure out what to wear that's super light. I want to see a big change on their scale this week. I'm also going to talk to them about what I can do when I stall like I did this week. I want to add the protein shakes back in, but now I'm scared that it is what stopped my weight loss. I will get their opinion on that also.
No comments:
Post a Comment