Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HcG Diet Day 35 post #2

I made myself some soup for lunch. I bought some organic low sodium chicken broth last weekend, so I used a cup of that, 4 oz of lean ground beef that I formed into 6 meatballs, and then I added the veggies that my husband grilled for dinner last night, it was pretty good and nice and filling. It really helped too because I really wanted some carbs – but now I feel ok.
For dinner I made taco salad, I used the salsa that I made this weekend, it was really spicy, but the meat didn’t taste that great. Now I really want something sweet and something other my normal fruit. Today just seems like a day I could cheat so easily. Next week is our 6 month wedding anniversary and we are planning on going to Red Lobster for dinner, I really want at least one coconut prawn with the sauce, and one of the muffins, maybe a drink and maybe a couple bites of desert. For the rest of the meal I will be good, protein and veggies. I wonder how bad that will set me back, and is it worth it? I mean at Christmas I still lost even though I had some potatoes (loaded and yummy) and a bite of fudge and drinks. I’m going to talk to the nurse on Saturday and see what she says. I really don’t want to lose momentum, but I also don’t want to pass up the little celebrations either. I know I don’t have to have all the junk, I could just have the healthy stuff, but it’s not often that we go somewhere like that, so if we do go I want to eat what I want and enjoy it. And if I just have one coconut prawn, one muffin (or even just half) and forget the drink and have a bite or two of desert, that really isn’t adding that much, but it is sugar and fat and starch. Ok, I will stop thinking about it until my appointment Saturday.
On Saturday I also have an eye doctor appointment and it is before my medshape appointment, so I’m planning on weighing myself in the morning since I will drink water and eat before I go to my appointment. Although I want to see a nice loss on their scale too so it’s recorded. But I don’t want to wait until almost 1 to eat or drink anything. Oh, what to do, what to do.
Well I decided to chew some gum and it’s helping with my sweet tooth, so that’s good.

I just got done eating some strawberries dipped in Walden Farms chocolate syrup. Not the best chocolate covered strawberries I've ever had, but they did the job. Now I will drink a little more water and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment