Thursday, January 29, 2009

HCG Diet – Day 43 – 1/29/09

I am feeling absolutely miserable today. I have a headache, major PMS, and just feel sh*tty all over. I do not want to be at work, I just want to be in bed with the covers pulled over my head and left alone all day. I actually haven't felt this bad because of that time of the month in over 6 months. I was so hungry last night, and my husband has some Hershey's kisses on his night stand, do you realize how hard it was for me to not eat one last night. And of course when I mention it to him, I get the "resist temptation" speech. I just wanted to say "what the F ever!!!!" He's always so supportive, but he doesn't get how it feels during that time of the month and how much harder things are. All I could think about was food last night…. lasagna, tacos, pancakes with peanut butter and bananas, macaroni and cheese….. I think you get the point. I think he was getting annoyed with me, at least he sounded like it.

So yesterday our system that I support at work was down all day, so I actually took a lunch and went "shopping". I actually just tried on clothes, I didn't buy anything. I tried on 4 pairs of size 12 pants. The first pair went on and buttoned with no problems. They weren't uncomfortably tight, but they were slacks, so they should have been loose, and they were tight like jeans – but they still went on. The second pair went on and almost buttoned but not quite. They were a little looser in the legs though than the first pair. The 3rd pair went on, but super tight and no way did they even come close to buttoning. The last pair, I got to mid-thigh and then gave up. All 4 of these were different brands – so it's interesting how different brands sizes are so different. I have 2 pairs of old Old Navy jeans, they are size 16 and they are super tight and I can't even button them. But I have some skirts from there that are size 14 and they fit ok.

Today I didn't get up and work out. I woke up early enough, but I felt sore from yesterday so I just stayed in bed where it was warm. Maybe I will go for a walk tonight, but not sure yet. I am not seeing any difference on the scale and I'm sure that's because of it being that time of the month. So not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment