Happy birthday to my mom!!!! I remember the year that we went to Olive Garden for my mom's birthday. Yummy!!! I guess it can be a good thing that I don't live in the same state as my mom. I don't think there is anything I could actually eat at Olive Garden – but it's so dang yummy!
I'm hungry this morning. Just waiting for my hubby to come home from work, he's going to stop at Starbucks and get me a coffee so I can add my chocolate mint protein powder to it. Mmmmm, can't wait. I think I will also have an egg white "crepe" with strawberries this morning too. I'm also going to make strawberry vinaigrette for my steak salad I'm going to make. I'm also going to make some chevy's salsa. Maybe some broth or cabbage soup. Gosh, that's a lot to make today, and I still have grocery shopping to do, laundry to do and a kitchen to clean.
I was going to post this earlier, but then I got busy doing something and forgot to. Today was good, I had my starbucks for breakfast, then we went grocery shopping and then I bbq'd the tomatoes and jalapenos for the salsa, then we took the boys to a movie. We saw Notorious. It was pretty good. I came home and made the salsa, it turned out yummy, but spicy. I wish I could eat it with some chips. We've been kind of bad the last 2 days, we had In and Out burger yesterday for dinner and Burger King tonight for dinner. I am always good, just the meat and lettuce and tomato and a huge ice tea for me, but it's still not the healthiest. I also had some yummy raspberries – I said they were my fries.
Gotto take the boys to a concert now. Tomorrow is another week at the office. I wish I could work from home all the time, but o'well.
No comments:
Post a Comment