Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HCG Diet – Day 41 – 1/27/09

After yesterday, I think my stomach problem happens when I eat and then lay on the bed and watch tv. It rarely happens after I eat at work, and last night after I ate we went shopping, and it didn't happen. It started to as soon as I was done cuz I was laying on the bed waiting for my husband, but as soon as I got up it stopped. We had baked tilapia and steamed broccoli for dinner last night. It turned out pretty good. I put a Cajun rub on my husbands and on mine I squeezed fresh lemon and some ground pepper. It was good. My husband is in the process of trying to lose 20lbs, so he's all about eating healthy with me. Last night he had brown rice with his, but for the most part he has been going without carbs at dinner and eating the same as me, just in a bigger protein portion.

Today is our 6 month wedding anniversary. I decided that we are going to go to Red Lobster for dinner, and I just won't have the extras that I wanted, I want to see the smaller number on the scale more than I need the coconut prawn or the cheddar muffin.

This morning I woke up when my husband left for work at 4:30am. Usually I fall back to sleep, but for some reason this morning I couldn't. So I got out of bed sometime after 5 and then I tried my yoga DVD, but I just couldn't get into it, so I took one of the dogs, put on my headphones and headed out for a walk. I walked for 20 minutes and did 5 sprints somewhere in the middle. I feel great, I'm happy I did that. I miss doing that. I used to do it every morning. Most mornings I would alternate walking and jogging to see how long I could jog at one time and then usually every other morning I would do HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). I would warm up for 5 minutes – usually start with a walk and then jog towards the end, then I would alternate 20-30 second sprint as fast as I could and then walk for 30-60 seconds and then do it again. I would usually do 6-8 of those rounds and then cool down for 5 minutes. It's great because it really helps melt the fat and keeps your metabolism going all day. So, I really want to do that at least 2-3 days a week and see how things go with the scale and the tape measure.

One thing that really annoys me right now is that my hips aren't doing the same as my stomach and waist. I have a jean sun dress that I would love to wear with a white or black t-shirt underneath. It's a size 14, and I can put it on and zip it up and it fits, but it's still snug around my hips, but it's kind of big on my upper body. The pants that I bought last weekend are big around the waist but fit perfectly around my hips. If my hips would just give up and let the fat go, I could totally be in smaller sizes.

I talked to my husband about my idea of taking a break after Feb 24th to the end of our honeymoon and then starting 6 more weeks and he seems ok with it. This weekend I will talk to the nurse and see what she thinks about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment