Friday, January 23, 2009

HCG Diet – Day 37 - 1/23/09

I didn't post yesterday; I was pretty busy all day at work. I had a dull headache most of the day yesterday and barely ate all day. I had my mocha in the morning, and then I had some ground beef, snow peas and cherry tomatoes for lunch, and then when I got home I felt like throwing up, so I wasn't going to eat anything, then right before bed I was super hungry and I ended up cheating. Not a huge cheat, just 2 small bites of spaghetti sauce. The only thing that was bad about it was that the sauce has sugar, but other than that it's ok, and it was only 2 small bites. Hopefully it won't make any difference. Today I still feel like throwing up and still have a dull headache. Not fun at all!

I've finished 5 weeks now; I have 7 more to go. I'm almost half way there. Yay!!!! Today I had my mocha, and then I stopped and got some jr whoppers from burger king for my protein today. Hopefully I will be able to eat them. I'm going to talk to the nurse tomorrow about the way I've been feeling this week and see if she has any suggestions.

Wow, I don't really have a lot to post. Hoping for a good day on the scale tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment