Weigh in: 200.6 – So, I'm not as upset about my weight loss or lack of. I went to my appointment today and she said that most women gain 6-8 lbs during that time of the month with HCG in their body. I did really well since I lost 2 lbs based on their scale. I also asked what if any fast food I can eat. She said I can eat a burger from In and Out or Burger King (no bun, no condiments, and no cheese) or grilled chicken strips from Chik-fil-a, she said I can even have their honey mustard salad dressing. So, when we were done, my stepdaughter and I had lunch at chik-fil-a. It was yummy. But now that I think about it, I got the honey mustard dip, and I was wondering about it cuz it had corn syrup in it, now that I think about it she said I could have the salad dressing. I only ate a little of the sauce though. So I'm feeling better and a little renewed when it comes to my diet.
I also asked what it would be like after I'm done with my shots – I was a little worried about what I could eat on the honeymoon, she assured me I could eat pretty much what I wanted in moderation. So I'm happy.
We also went grocery shopping today; the only thing I couldn't find was some decent strawberries or grapefruit. I bought some oranges and I still have one grapefruit left. I also found some steamer veggies; I was looking for singles so I could bring them to work with me.
Ok, so I'm 200.6, so I will definitely get under 200 this week, hopefully a lot more. I also lost another inch around my stomach area. Some areas are now smaller than they were when I got married 6 months ago, I'm happy about that.
Today I'm feeling like I need to get back on track, but for once it's not because I ate stuff I shouldn't have, instead it's because I haven't really been eating enough. I realized when I went in for my appointment I hadn't eaten in 24 hours, but I wasn't even hungry. So, I need to get back into eating every 2-4 hours.
My husband keeps telling me I'm doing so well and really he's right I am. Sometimes I just get really scared when I don't see smaller numbers on the scale because then I'm panicking that this isn't working for me. But because I'm so well, I bought myself a treat today – the new Janet Evanovich Plum Spooky book. I can't wait to start reading it.
I guess that's my update for the day…… an I'm happy to say that I am done with 3 weeks now and have only 9 to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment