Saturday, January 24, 2009

HCG Diet – Day 38 - 1/24/09

Last night was nice, my husband made dinner (well, he makes dinner a lot but….) he grilled steak and veggies and baked potatoes. Of course instead of the baked potato, I had ½ an orange. The food was delicious.

So far today I'm not happy with the scale. I will wait till 9:00am to decide for sure, but right now it (at 6:30am) it says 195.9 with no clothes, so I thought I would put on the clothes that I wore last week when I got weighed and guess what – 197.2 – so it looks like I haven't lost anything all week. I will wait till 9:00 since that seems to be when I weigh my lowest. But still, it's so frustrating. I read others blogs and they weigh every day and get discouraged when they don't lose one day or 2 days, but it looks like I've gone 7 days and not lost a damn thing. I guess I will see what the nurse says. Maybe if I don't have any loss this week I will have a double loss next week? 10 lbs maybe? Probably not since I was planning on cheating on Tuesday.

Ok, so my scale says 197.0 with clothes on. I'm bummed about it. Why haven't I lost anything this week? Well I'm gonna get ready for my appointment and grill the nurse about it and see what needs to change this week. I will post this now and post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment