Ok, the official weigh in is 195.6 - so I've finally lost 20lbs since I started. The nurse looked over my food for last week and suggested that I cut out the ground beef or ground turkey and eat my fruit earlier in the day and see how that goes this week. She also told me that it's my choice about cheating on Tuesday, but that it will set me back 3 days. I really want to see a loss next week, so I don't think we will be going to Red Lobster. We will go somewhere, but somewhere that I will just order protein and veggie, not somewhere that I will want their soup and their bread and all the other junk they have and we will save our red lobster gift cards for our honeymoon when I can eat more of what I want.
So, that's my update for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment