Thursday, January 8, 2009

HcG Diet – Day 22 – 01/08/09

Today I want to cry again. I was still 202.0 – which is what I was on Saturday. I lost a little in inches, but not much. 1 in around my waist and that's about it. The only thing I can think of is that I'm not losing cuz it's close to that time of the month. But I guess I'll wait and see what they say when I go in on Saturday. I was so excited but at the same time apprehensive to weigh myself this morning, mostly because I was scared it wouldn't show a loss or a loss I would have been happy with, and look, it didn't. I haven't cheated at all. The last two weeks I had had alcohol in there at some point because of the holidays and the first week I had a couple cheat foods for Christmas, but this week I have been totally perfectly on plan. It is upsetting.

I don't know if I will post more today, so I will post this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment