Saturday, January 17, 2009

HcG Diet Day 31 – 1/17/09

I'm starting to write this entry on Friday night (still day 30), but I'm not going to post it until Saturday when I post all my results for the month.

One thing I find a little strange is that on everyone else's blog that I read they talk about having infrequent BM, but I have one every day, sometimes twice a day. Since I've been on this there has only be maybe 3 days that I didn't have a BM. I take 500mg of magnesium, I also take two sugar free fiber one tablets and some days I also drink a benefiber packet in my water (which all have been ok'd by medshape for me to take while on hcg). The fiber supplements give me about 7 grams of fiber a day and then the rest comes from my fruits and veggies I guess, but I've been pretty regular.

So tonight my husband grilled chicken on the bbq, it was the best chicken I have had since I have been on this plan. He didn't even put any seasonings on it and it was so yummy. Then we went to the store to see if I could find some strawberries and they had some. I was so happy. I just got done eating 6 strawberries sliced up with some splenda and my 1 tblsp of milk. Oh my gosh, it was the best. The last 2 days, food has tasted so good to me, I really appreciate it and enjoy it – maybe that's a mental accomplishment; before I took food for granted cuz I could eat anything I wanted whenever and now it's restricted. At first I got super tired of the little choices I did have, but now I really enjoy what I'm eating.

One weird thing though, most the time after I get done eating, my stomach makes lots of gurgling and growling noises. It's kind of annoying. I also noticed that on Friday I have to pee a lot more than any other day, so I'm thinking it's because it's day 1 basically of my shots. I do my shots at night, so I do them Thursday night through Tuesday night and take Wednesday off. So on Friday I am in the bathroom so much more than any other day of the week.

Another thing that I think is great is there are a couple foods on the list that are optional, like breadsticks and 1 tblsp of milk, tonight was the first time in 4 weeks that I have had any milk, and I don't eat the breadsticks most days. I only eat them if I feel the urge for something crunchy. That makes me proud of myself, because I've always eaten everything I'm allowed when I have been on any other diet. So the fact that I pass stuff up that I am allowed is a pretty big step.

I was reading HCG Girls blog tonight and she had something on there that I want to steal. She made a list of "23 things in 23 days", she was planning on doing a round of hcg for 23 days, so she made a list of 23 things to do, one for each day. I think that's a great idea. I'm going to think about that this weekend and come up with a variation of that. Maybe 30 things since I'm starting my second 30 days now, or maybe I will make it 60 things. I'll think about it more and see what I come up with.

Ok, it's morning and I measured and I'm happy with the results.

I have lost a total of 18.5 inches since I started.
* 3 inches off my hips
* 4 inches around my abs
* 5 inches on my waist
* 3.5 inches around my ribs
* 3 inches off my bust.

WOO HOO!!!!!

Next is picture time!!!!

Here is the comparison from the time I started to today:


This is a comparison from when I was 235lbs, 2 years before HCG, then after I lost 19lbs before the wedding, and today:


Ok, I will post this now and come back later and post what my official weight loss is for 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment