It finally happened today, the scale said 199.8. I literally jumped up and down I was so excited. I had my husband take a picture of the numbers on the scale. I've waited so long to get to this point. I've tried so many different things, and I've been at it seriously 2 ½ years and I've finally made it. That's 43 lbs that I have lost since my highest weight, and 16 lbs since I started the HcG program. 50-60 more pounds to go. Knowing that I've almost lost half of what I wanted feels so good!
My mother-in-law bought me some pajama pants when she was here for a visit in September, they were a little tight when I first started wearing them, not so tight that I couldn't wear them, but a little bit. Now they are falling off. They will stay up, but as soon as I bend over to pick something up and they fall down. It's so exciting.
Today my husband made me breakfast – a yummy mocha that was made with hot coffee and my chocolate peanut butter protein shake and then I also had an orange. There was a little coffee left so for lunch I had a "frappuccino", and dinner I had a "burger", well it was a hamburger patty (only 7% fat) wrapped in lettuce and tomato. It was yummy. A nice change too.
I haven't been drinking much water the last couple days. Well I've been drinking the minimum they want me to drink, but I'm used to drinking a lot more, and I need to get back to that. It's been difficult because at home I just drink 4 of my 32 oz cups during the day, but now that I'm back at work, I have a 24 oz water bottle, so I have to drink more of those – and that's a pain in the butt. But I'm going to have to get used to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment