Friday, January 16, 2009

HcG Diet Day 30 – 1/16/09

Wow, 30 days. How exciting is that? Well I think its super exciting!!!! 60 days left.

Taco salad was so yummy last night. I browned the ground beef in a little beef broth and then added some cumin, some chili powder and some paprika. Then I chopped up some lettuce and tomatoes and put some salsa on it and it was delicious. My family ate the same except they had it in a tortilla. It worked out great. My husband fixed the bbq, so tonight we will all have grilled chicken and veggies. I need to go to the store – I have no fruit, so I haven't been eating my fruit. This morning I decided to go to starbucks, so I got a regular coffee and put my protein powder in it, it was so yummy. So much better than homemade coffee with the powder in it. That might be my weekly treat.

So, tomorrow is my "big" day. I will measure myself and see how much I lost in one month, and then I have my weigh in at the clinic, so I will see how many pounds I lost in one month and I will take pictures so I can compare them to when I started. Exciting stuff.

I don't really feel like my hips are getting much smaller yet because my pants stay up around them with no problem, but I do have to wear a belt with most of my pants so they stay up above my hips. I do notice when I'm tightening the belt, my stomach looks smaller and I have more of a defined waist. It still seems so crazy that in 60 more days I will be so much smaller. I was talking to my son about it this morning and he says he can't see a difference now, but I think that's cuz he's not really looking and he sees me every day. I'm not taking that personal, cuz he's a teenage boy, and I know there is a difference. But maybe he's sees it like I do – I still see myself the same as I was when I was 243lbs. And I didn't really see myself that big then, until I look at pictures of course.

I need to come up with some yummy things to eat next week. I might make some chili or something. Well, until tomorrow when I post my pictures, and my losses for 1 month.

No comments:

Post a Comment