Thursday, January 15, 2009

HcG Diet – Day 29 – 01/15/09

Done with another week. It amazes me that it's been 4 weeks already and almost 30 days. Just 2 more weeks and I will be halfway done with the program. I can't wait to see what I have lost on Saturday. They say up to 30 lbs in 45 days, so we will see if I will get close to that. This weekend I will measure and I will take pictures again and see if I can see a difference. I hope so. I was thinking, if I weigh 195 on Saturday, which will be 20lbs in 30 days.

Today is a good food day, or happy food day or something. I didn't feel like making breakfast or lunch before work, so I stopped at Burger King and got 2 whoppers, no mayo, no ketchup and no onion, and some apple "fries" and a medium ice tea. So for breakfast I ate one of the meat patties, the tomato and pickles and some of the apples. I'll have the other for lunch and the rest of the apples. For dinner I'm making taco salad. So, I'm pretty excited about my food today. A little different than what I have been eating. The other day I had made coffee, I made extra so I have just been heating it up and putting my protein powder in it and that's been my breakfast, but yesterday and today after I heated it up and put the powder in it was super gross; really chunky and more like I had put bad milk in it or something. I'm thinking that the coffee was too hot and that didn't agree with the powder or something. So, I have to remember when I do that to not let the coffee boil in the microwave. The things I learn.

It's kind of weird because even though I have been losing weight, it still seems hard to believe that in 2 more months I could be down to 155. Even though my clothes fit a little different, I don't really feel any different when it comes to my size. I don't know if that makes sense, but you know for so long I have seen myself as overweight, obviously I am still over weight, but I honestly don't see myself that much different than I did when I was 243lbs. Of course I do notice the differences like when I weighed that much I was always out of breath, even just laying down I would be breathing heavy, I haven't had that feeling in a long time. If I look at pictures of me from then I see the difference, I mean its 40lbs of course I see the difference, but I'm still the same person, so it's hard to REALLY see myself differently. I'm always looking at girls on TV wondering what size they are and wondering if I will look similar or what. I have no idea what I will look like when I finally finish. It's really hard to imagine because it's not that far into the future. Hopefully once I take pictures this weekend I will be able to see the difference.

I still can't get over the fact that I've been doing this for 4 weeks and only cheated twice and those "cheats" were planned before I even started the program. This is the best I have ever done on any weight loss program. I'm very proud of myself, but I also know I couldn't be this successful without the HcG and without my husband's support, and not letting me give in to temptation when I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment