Well I didn't post yesterday because I felt like crap. I have barely ate Thursday or yesterday. When I think about eating, I don't want protein and veggies, I want carbs. Not even bad carbs, I want oatmeal, a sandwich on whole wheat bread, french fries (sliced potatoes baked, not fried). I'm having such a hard time. I've just stayed out of the kitchen as much as I can because I don't trust myself. I know it's not the best thing to do. Yesterday I did have a piece of cheese. Last night my husband made steak, so I had some steak, veggies and an orange. The most food I have had since Wednesday night. Since Thursday I've been crying off and on. At first because of my head hurting so much, then yesterday it was usually when I would see commercials for food. This is so hard right now. This morning I got up and took a shower and felt so dizzy and weak. I would love to have some oatmeal for breakfast or a pancake. But I ate the rest of the steak from dinner and some strawberries instead. I also haven't been drinking much the last 2 days. I hate feeling this way.
So my weight today was 192.1 - which is probably not real since I haven't eaten much or drank much. It's so frustrating that I'm still in the 190's. I've been in the 190's for over 10 days now.
I have my appointment today, but I think I'm going to reschedule. I really don't want to go today. I just want to stay in bed one more day and hope I feel better tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment