Monday, January 26, 2009

HCG Diet – Day 40 – 1/26/09

One more day down….. how many more to go???? Ok, so this morning when I drank my protein coffee, my stomach was fine. I ate some apple slices and it was fine. Then I ate some steak and strawberries and it started making some noises and not feeling too great. It's ok now though. For lunch I am also eating steak. For dinner we are having tilapia. So I will figure out what food it is that is giving me issues. Maybe it's the vegetables, because I haven't eaten any yet and my stomach is ok right this second. I will see at lunch if it starts acting up more.

Today I have a dull headache again. I think I'm allergic to coming into work. (Ha ha)

I was researching last night and saw some tips for maximizing your weight loss, so I've decided I'm upping my tea intake, I'm going to start doing yoga 1-2 days a week and then going for a walk for HIIT 2 days a week. Hopefully that will make some difference in my losses. I finally got out of the 200s, but now I'm stuck in the 190s for 15 days and I'm not close to getting out of them yet. This morning I was 194.5. If things continue the way they have been, I don't expect to be in the 180s by my weigh in on Saturday, so I need to figure out how to help things along. So I will try some different things and see how they affect me this week.

It's a little frustrating and overwhelming to think in 40 days I have only lost 21lbs and I have 43 days left of injections and my goal starting this was to lose 60lbs total, and I've still got 39lbs to go. I realize this is the fastest I have ever lost weight, it's an average of .5lbs a day so far, but it should have been a lot more by now. And you would think with such a low calorie intake and such a low carb intake I would be losing a lot more. But o'well, I'm doing what I can control and that's eating the way I'm supposed to. I will add in the tea and a little exercise and see how that helps and go from there. I do see myself as smaller when I look in the mirror, so that is positive. I still can't imagine myself at a size 8, but I will get there. I think I will see where I am on Feb 24th. Depending on where I'm at I may take a break then so when we go on our honeymoon I will be able to eat a little more freely and then when we get back I can start again. I would still have 2 weeks left from the package I purchased and then I could buy 4 more weeks of it and hopefully that would get me to where I want to be, but I would be able to enjoy our honeymoon without always worrying about how what I am eating is going to affect the work I have done. Obviously I won't be able to go all crazy and eat tons of junk, but I also don't want to have to worry about if something has sugar or starch or whatever. I want to relax and have fun – and drink!!!! I'm going to see what my husband thinks and decide from there what I want to do.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment