Monday, January 5, 2009

HcG Diet – Day 19 – 01/05/09

Back at work today, I had my shake and some grapefruit around 9:45am and I wasn't even hungry. I guess work keeps me busy enough that I'm not thinking about food, so I don't get hungry, which is good, except that I'm supposed to eat frequently.

Today I don't think my pants fit any different but my shirt does look like it fits a little different. (I haven't worn any work clothes since the 23rd since I was home the whole time.) I of course can't wait till I see the change in my pants, but at the same time that always scares me because that means I have to find stuff to wear. I don't want to buy clothes just to get through when in 12 weeks I will need a total new wardrobe. I guess that's what the resale shops are for.

I'm having a really hard time eating today, I'm just not hungry. I know, I would really be complaining if I was hungry and couldn't eat, but it's tough to force yourself to eat when you are not hungry. But I've decided I will force myself to eat my 4 oz of shrimp and not worry about the vegetables.

Ok, so the eating thing is super tough. I had to stop or I was going to throw up if I forced anymore down.

It's now 3:30 and I'm still not hungry at all. I did drink my shake, so now I have till 6:30-7:00 before I need to eat dinner. This is actually good because I have some stuff to do right after work and probably won't get home until about then.

I can't wait until Thursday morning so I can weigh myself and see if I'm under 200. I'm so excited for that to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment