Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HcG Diet – Day 27 – 01/13/09

Even though I'm not supposed to be weighing myself daily, my husband hasn't hidden the scale so I can't resist. I was 198.9 today, so I lost 1 lb since yesterday. That's 17lbs total now in 26 days. Not too bad.

So my compliant for day 26, it seems it's always about the food that my family is eating. Last night my husband made hot dogs and French fries for him and the kids. I got home and there was French fries left on the cookie sheet on the stove, so I asked him to do something with them so I didn't eat them. His response was, "you won't eat them." And I said something, and he said "just don't eat them" I didn't say anything just ignored his comment to his face, but in my mind I was cussing him out. As he said those two comments he did put the fries away, but sometimes he doesn't think about how hard it really is for me. I wanted to say "You try cooking food you love for everyone else for 26 days and not be able to eat and then tell me how easy it is to see some fries sitting on the stove and not pick at them." I was just trying to get the temptation out of the picture so there wouldn't be a chance of me touching it. I didn't say anything last night because as emotional as I am I would have started crying and it would have been a bigger deal than it needed to be. Today I did say something though and he realized how tough it is for me with all the other food around the house and with me cooking stuff for them that I don't even get to eat. He did say he won't make those types of comments again; instead he will just take care of the tempting food. He really is the best and he is very supportive, just doesn't always think about the things he says before he says them.

So, this morning I put some meatballs and marinara sauce in the crock pot for my husband and the boys for dinner, they can have spaghetti and meatballs tonight and meatball subs tomorrow night with the leftovers. In the other crock pot I cut ups some steak into 3-4 oz servings and cut up an onion and added a little water and half the onion to the bottom of the crock pot, then added the steaks and the rest of the onion on top. I hope it turns out good. Tonight is also date night, so we are thinking about going to a movie, it will be strange with no popcorn and milk duds and pop to drink, but o'well.

We have a Renaissance Festival every year where I live, and it's that time of year. They have such good food. So my husband asked yesterday if we are going to go this year, and I said yes we could but I can't eat anything there. It almost sounded like he didn't want to go then, but I told him just cuz I can't eat anything doesn't mean we shouldn't go. I'll figure something out. I'll have to see if I can bring my own food in with me or something. I guess I could maybe have one of the roasted turkey legs, except its dark meat so it's fatty. I'll have to talk to my girl at the clinic about it when it comes time.

Well, I guess that's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment