Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HcG Diet – Day 28 – 01/14/09

Today I have been hungrier, actually hungry as soon as I woke up. I think it was because I didn't eat enough yesterday. I was so busy at work that I wasn't able to eat when I was supposed to. I only ate 8 oz of protein yesterday. So I can see why I was hungry today. So far I have eaten 9 oz of protein; I might eat a veggie for a snack a little later and then my other 3 oz of protein at dinner tonight.

It seems like my stomach is getting a little smaller. I had a lot to grab onto when I first started giving myself shots and now it seems a lot smaller. My husband was also telling me last night that I am looking good and it's starting to be noticeable. I really hope that there will be a good number on the scale; I mean realistically it could say 195 – if I'm lucky.

No injection tonight. Today it does seem harder to keep from eating stuff I'm not supposed to. I just want one bite of garlic bread, or 1 peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It's tough. I guess I could have a breadstick. Not quite the same, but maybe it will somewhat satisfy. I want to go to the store and see if I can find any strawberries or raspberries. I think the oranges are also helping me stay hungry. Last week when I was eating strawberries and grapefruit I wasn't hungry at all, but I notice after I eat an orange or half an orange I'm either still hungry or hungry within 30 minutes.

I guess that's about all I have for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment