Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HCG Diet – Day 34 - 1/20/09

Ok, so when I did my title today, I couldn't remember what day this was – day 33? day 34? day 35? – who knows. I've been doing it so long now that all the days run together. But I looked at yesterdays and see that it's day 34.

So yesterday someone at work made a comment about me losing weight. I was so happy that someone could finally tell. I'm sure part of it was the smaller clothes, usually I am wearing baggy pants, just because they are too big. Today I'm wearing my other pair of new pants, the ones that were a little snug when I tried them on, today they are super comfortable, not snug at all. It's so nice. I think tonight I will try on a couple of my size 14 skirts that are in that basket waiting for me. Maybe I won't have to go back to my 16s at all if I have enough 14s that fit for me to wear to work. I'm also going to go through my shoes that are in the garage and see what is starting to fit and what ones I would actually wear and get rid of the rest.

Today I'm still feeling kind of yucky. Not sure what is going on, but if I eat my stomach starts feeling crappy and I feel like puking.

I started making the list of things that I want to do everyday – on Sunday I crossed off "take the kids to the movies", yesterday I crossed off "give myself a pedicure", tonight I will cross off "go for a walk with my husband". Some of the others I'm going to do this week are: Clean my stepdaughters room (we need to get rid of some of her toys she doesn't play with and clothes that she either won't wear or are too small), go through my shoes, and yoga. I need to think of two other somewhat easy things to do Thursday and Friday. Weeknight stuff can't be too time-consuming.

Last night for dinner we had a flank steak on the grill and I sautéed some zucchini, onions, yellow squash, mushrooms and snow peas. I used some beef broth to sauté the veggies. They were really yummy. Tonight will be similar, except it will be grilled chicken. I think tomorrow night will be taco salad so I can eat some of that salsa I made.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment