Not sure about my weight today since my scale is hidden.
I have been doing a lot of reading today on HCG, mostly trying to find some recipes or a cookbook or something. I ran across a great blog with a ton of recipes: http://hcgrecipes.blogspot.com/
The recipes on there look pretty good and I noticed that some of them are in the recipe notebook that is at the Medshape clinic, so I feel comfortable eating them.
For some reason today has been tough. I'm not hungry, but I really WANT something. I want bread, I want chocolate, I want something!!!! So I'm drinking cinnamon spice tea and drinking water and resisting. I'm a little stressed about going back to work tomorrow because that means I have to eat whatever I bring to work and that also means little variety because I can't heat up some veggies and protein. I'm trying to decide what I'm going to make for dinner tonight and then make some extra so I can take it to eat at work tomorrow. I also saw recipes for chicken and vegetable broth, so I'm thinking about making that, it would give me something warm and filling.
I never gave into temptation today. I did end up drinking 148 oz of water though, including my tea. And for some reason I have a headache now. I'm got my plan for work tomorrow. I made extra veggies to eat for lunch. When I was giving myself my shot tonight I kind of feel like my stomach is getting a little smaller. There wasn't as much to grab as there was when I first started.
Wow, 18 days down. That is so exciting. I've been trying to plan what my husband and I are going to eat on our honeymoon. We are going to be eating 4 breakfasts in, and 3 out. Breakfast will pretty much be my "worst" meal while we are gone, except the day we are doing all appetizers. I thought I would try to have all the "bad" stuff in the same day. I will also do the higher carb breakfast that day. And then we will just graze all day on appetizer type food and then chocolate fondue and strawberries and smores. The rest of the time I will be working hard to eat no starch or sugar to keep myself on track. I'm looking so forward to that. Less than 10 weeks and we will be on our honeymoon and I will be a size 8. Woo Hoo!!!!!!
Hi Deborah,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment. I'm glad you are enjoying my blog.
Tanis
Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too.
ReplyDelete