Friday, January 9, 2009

HcG Diet – Day 23 – 01/09/09 - Post 2

Ok, here is my real post. I decided I need to post cuz I'm having a hard time. So as I said this was a busy day. I worked till 2:00pm, and was working on one ticket after another since I was leaving early. Left work, picked up one kid from school, dropped him off at home and picked up the other and took him to the doctor, then got the carpet extractor for my husband, stopped and got taco bell for my son. It smelled so good, it was killing me. Went to the bank and deposited money for the business, then went and picked up another kid from school, got home and cooked dinner. I had a protien shake and added some egg whites for breakfast, for lunch I had another shake, 1/2 grapefruit, some broccoli and some celery. I actually dipped them in the Walden Farms ranch, this time it wasn't too bad - had a little hint of ranch taste. That's it for food. I made my family some pork and cauliflower stir fry. I want to eat it so bad. It smells so good. I would be fine with just eating that and no rice, but it's cooked in oil and has fish sauce and oyster sauce, I'm sure they both have some sort of sugar, and pork is not on my list of meat. So if I can't have it I'm refusing to eat. I'm so tired of making them something delicious that I want to eat and then cooking something separate for me that I am tired of eating and can't even choke down. I have to sit here and smell it while they enjoy the food that I cooked for them. This really is the hardest part of this whole program.
Not to mention the fact that I haven't lost anything this week. I'm almost positive it's because of TOM, but still it feels really defeating. Tomorrow is my weigh in at the clinic so I will talk to them about it.
I know I will probably "get in trouble" for not eating tonight, but I just can't do it. At least I have 3 weeks down and 9 more to go. Hopefully I can make it that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment