Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HCG Diet – Day 42 – 1/28/09

This morning the scale was pretty much the same, but I measured my hips and stomach area and I lost an inch in both spots. That makes me happy. I would be totally fine with the pounds coming off slow as long as the inches keep coming off. The number on the scale doesn't really make as much difference as the inches coming off and being able to fit into smaller clothes. I was thinking this morning, I've never posted my actual inches, so after I measure myself on Saturday, I will post my starting and my current measurements.

Last night's dinner was great. We went to Red Lobster, I had salad with lemon squeezed on it (that kind of sucked), then I had broiled lobster, shrimp and scallops and steamed asparagus and broccoli. It was yummy. And I have the leftovers for lunch today. I will admit, after they brought the biscuits and my husband was eating them, my mouth was watering and I could almost taste them, but I drank my iced tea and looked the other way. The waitress was really great, and made sure my food was prepared exactly as I asked. I was going to get the wood grilled but she had the kitchen manager come talk to me about it and he let me know they do put oil on the grill, so I went with the broiled instead. I was very proud of my husband at dinner last night though. He's one of those clean your plate kind of guys, no matter how full he is. Well last night he left ¼ of his entrée because he was full. It's all about baby steps right?

This morning I got up and did 20 minutes of turbo jam. I love that work out, it's short, fun, and a great calorie burn and I always feel it in my abs after. So, that's 2 days in a row of 20 min exercise. Not sure if I will do anything tomorrow morning since I have to take my step daughter to school in the morning in addition to my boys. But we will see if I get up early enough. It's also nice doing that in the morning because I always drink a ton of water – so I already have 32 oz down before 7:00am.

TMI warning!!!!!!!

Maybe a little TMI – but it seems as though with HCG, my body is deciding to go only 2 weeks between periods. Totally sucks. Based on my birth control, I shouldn't start until next week, usually it would be Wednesday or Thursday, but I've already started. I'm on the nuva ring and my doctor has me go 4 weeks then switch it and do that for 3 months and then the 4th month go 3 weeks and then take a week off to have my period. But since I've been on HCG, I've had a period every month even though my ring is still in. Very frustrating since when it is that time of the month you don't lose!!!!

Well, I guess that's it for today – or at least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment