What a great day. On my scale I was 202.0 this morning, on the clinic's scale I was 202.6. I'm very happy with that, I've lost almost 14 lbs in 16 days. That is so exciting.
Today after my appointment, my husband and I went and had lunch at Applebees, I had a 7oz top sirloin steak, and asked for an extra side of veggies instead of the mashed potatoes. I cut the steak in half and save half of it and the veggies for my snack. It was yummy and so nice that we could go out and I can eat and not feel guilty. We then went to the mall and did some returns and I looked around at some clothes, I didn't buy anything though. It will be so nice when I can walk into any one of those mall shops and buy clothes in there. I won't be limited to Lane Bryant or the department store's womens section.
We also went and got my wedding rings inspected and cleaned and I was asking about ring guards because I don't want to get them sized until I'm done, and I had to explain that I was in the process of losing weight. I hate that though because I would rather say, I've just lost 70lbs so I need my rings sized. I feel like when I say I'm in the process they are thinking – "yah sure you are, we'll see if you stick with it." I know, my own mental issues. I wonder how I will really feel once I do lose the weight and start telling people how much I lost, with I wonder if they are thinking "oh my gosh, she was huge."? O'well, who cares what anyone thinks right!!!!!
Yesterday when I went to the store I found a lobster tail for a really good price, so that's what I'm having for dinner tonight. I also got a chocolate peanutbutter protein shake from medshape today, so I'm going to have that for an after dinner snack. Mmmmm, can't wait. They also "scolded" me for weighing myself every day. So my husband will be hiding my scale and I will only get on it Thursday mornings, (my official week start) and Saturday (the day I weigh in at the clinic). We'll see how I do with that. I know this week I'm going to be so anxious about weighing myself because I'm so close to 199. So on Thursday I be expecting to see that. I hope I do. It's been so so long since I have been under 200. I'm also going to measure myself today and see where I'm at there.
Well, I haven't had any fruit yet today, so I'm going to go snack on a grapefruit.
No comments:
Post a Comment