Today I started with a yummy coffee. (Medshape has a vanilla caramel protein powder) My husband brought me home starbucks coffee, so I added some of the vanilla caramel powder in it, almost as good as a caramel macchiato. It was really yummy.
Ok, so question for anyone out there. It seems like every time I eat my stomach starts gurgling and making all kinds of noises and I seem kind of gassy. Is anyone else doing HCG having the same experience? I've been trying to do some research, but haven't found anything yet.
Today I cleaned up the kitchen, finished up the grocery shopping, and now I'm lying around watching season 1 of Gilmore Girls. Earlier I tried on all my jeans, trying to find something to wear grocery shopping and I ended up wearing my sweats. I'm at that in between size, all my bigger jeans are uncomfortable because they are too big, but all my smaller jeans are still a little too tight. My hips still fit in my bigger jeans, but my stomach area has lost a lot of the pooch so that area is really loose in the bigger jeans – so that makes them very uncomfortable. The smaller jeans are uncomfortable when I button them. I can get them buttoned, but I'd rather be comfy then stuffed into my jeans.
I guess that's it for today…..
For me it's sugars that cause gas. Sugar alcohols, used in a lot of low-carb products, can cause even more extreme digestive reactions in a lot of people.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the suggestion. I actually don't use any low carb products. I only eat clean protien, veggies, and fruit and then some spices. And it doesn't really seem to matter what I eat, as soon as I'm done eating my stomach starts making tons of noise and feeling like crap.
ReplyDelete